simply me

My name is Febrin . I am nt smart , handsome , rich , fit or even remotely studious , u name it , most likely i dont have it . But i just have this tiny , little ego that resides within me . I believe that by having such a unique name , i should lead a life that is different from all that is around me . I should do something that distinguished and differentiated me from all that is around me . AND here is how i am doing it ........

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Challenge Accepted!!!!

Needless to say for those who truly know me,Febrin Low is someone who never back down from completely useless, ridiculous and lame challenges! I spend half my life thinking of useless challenges and the other half trying to complete them. It could range from as simple as drinking a whole can of frizzy drink at one go, or walking on thin ice, to trying on a skirt... my life is full of such useless moments. And I am proud for that! Often i got questions asking me why do I bother doing them in the first place? Is it just plain stupid and ridicuous?

Perhaps it is exactly so that's why it appeal to me? Perhaps when I am doing something that goes against what is "rational" and "reasonable", it makes me feel alive. For that few moments, it make me feel like I am actually living my own life and make me feel as if I can make up my own mind. It maybe a stupid reason, but at least it is my own reason. it is the proof that I am still alive. If I had done everything in the most reasonable and rational manner, I maybe an perfect person. But that wouldnt be me, that wouldnt be living.

So why is it that I am writing all these? am I going to do something absolutely crazy? haha or perhaps I have already done them all? The answer is because I just came back from a 7 years long challenge. 7 years ago, I made a promise to my two friends that if they one day decided to get married, I would grace their wedding and be their servant. And today they have officially gotten married. So yes! I took all measures to get to their wedding lunch. Paid 100 bucks in hao bao, just so I could fulfil this almost a decade long challenge of becoming their servant for a day, fulfilling their every whims and fancy. hahahaaha So yes, it is probably just one more stupid event in my life, but it will definitely be one that I am happy to do. To be able to see them being happy, and to know that I am still the same crazy idiot i was 7 years ago, I am happy. (though i still believed that making me their slave for a day is the main reason for getting married)

No comments: